Saturday, May 15, 2004

"i'm not hungry" and other things i may never say again....

so after no dinner and puking all the night before last, all i could manage to eat after my last post was half a peice of toast w/ jam and a little bit of watermelon. all very depressing with all this wonderful (cheap) food. most depressing was going to this restaurant with karin and drew last night (where i ordered a very boring spaghetti with tomato sauce and cheese) and being nauseated by the *smell* of their food. i had to take a walk away from the table and couldn't even manage one bite of my spaghetti.

but when i woke up this morning, all was right with the world and i went down to our guesthouse restaurant for an omelette and tea. and still i'm hungry for more!!!

i'm still avoiding the sun, sadly. but am spending lots of time lying under my fan on my bed with a wet sarong draped over me. did some laundry today. in a bucket. not sure how clean the stuff is. maybe next time i will have my things washed by some kind of laundry person.

so i'm off to the same restaurant from last night - but this time i'm going to eat something!!! hurrah! not eating doesn't suit me...

No comments: